Pursuant to an arrangement between Children First and Greenspace Mental Health Ltd (“Greenspace”), the Greenspace Platform (“Platform”) is made available by Greenspace Mental Health Ltd. for use by Children First providers and patients. Your use of the Platform located at children-first.portal.gs is subject to the agreement between Greenspace and Children First and the conditions outlined below:
- To use the platform with a patient you are required to have a clinical relationship with the patient outside of the platform.
- You are not an employee or agent of Greenspace, and Greenspace does not credential you or have any oversight of the care you provide to patients.
- While the platform may provide access to certain general medical information, it cannot and is not intended to provide medical advice to patients. The content on the platform is not and should not be considered medical advice or a substitute for individual medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- The platform does not constitute a medical device, clinical decision support system, or other diagnostic tool. No information provided through the platform shall be construed as a diagnosis of a patient.
- Greenspace is not responsible for the quality or effectiveness of the assessments provided by the platform. You are responsible for selecting the appropriate assessments for your patients.
- Upon registration, you will choose a username and password. You alone are responsible for keeping that password and username confidential and for any and all activity that occurs on Greenspace under such password or username. You agree to immediately notify Greenspace of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other breach of security. You agree not to give or make available access to your account to any unauthorized individual.
- You will maintain the confidentiality of Personal Health Information in accordance with all applicable federal, provincial/territorial laws and local regulations, as well as the ethical and professional standards applicable to you currently.
- As a condition of your continued access to and use of Greenspace, you agree not to:
- knowingly include or use any false or inaccurate information in any profile;
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Greenspace;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any of the Greenspace systems or networks or breach, impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the platform;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or determine the source code of any software or any proprietary algorithm used to provide the services.
- Greenspace is not an electronic medical records (EMR) system and you are solely responsible for maintaining your patients’ medical records in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and health regulatory college policies.
- Greenspace or its third party service providers retain all right retain all right, title and interest in and to the Platform and all content that you see or otherwise experience on the platform, including all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trade-marks and other intellectual property rights. Use of the platform does not grant or imply any rights to any of Greenspace’s services or content, including its trade-marks, trade names and logo designs, or those of its third party service providers. You may not use any Greenspace content, including names, trademarks, logo designs or copyrights, in any manner without prior written consent.
- You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason by providing written notice to Greenspace (firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon any termination by you, your therapist account will no longer be accessible. Any cancellation request will be handled within 30 days of receipt.
Last Update: April 8, 2022